Pink Rose 18K Gold Hoop Earrings
Inspired by the pink roses in my garden, these 18K gold-plated steel hoops are blooming pretty, whilst being practical too. They’re lightweight, so you’ll be comfortable wearing these earrings all day long.
The charm features my original illustration printed onto sustainably-forested wood.
OFFER – Buy any x2 pairs of earrings for £20 (discount automatically applied at checkout).
- Circle diameter – 20mm.
- 21 gauge (wire diameter – 0.7mm).
- Latch back closure.
- 18k gold-plated, hypoallergenic steel.
- Charm size – approx. 15mm.
- 3mm thick.
- Printed in full colour on one side. This design is taken from an original illustration by Hannah Weeks.
- Made from sustainably sourced, 3mm Beech plywood* which is laser-cut.
Total length - approx. 33mm.
*Wood is a natural material, so the colours and grain may vary slightly from the picture and from piece to piece.
- Packaged inside a branded paper glassine envelope.
- Sealed with a sticker.
- Posted inside a cardboard postal box.
- All the packaging can be recycled after use.