Succulent Wellies – Garden Twine Holder
A must-have for any potting shed, utility or craft room. Hang my wooden wellies garden string holder wherever you want a bit of whimsy. Practical and full of charm - perfect for gardeners, crafters and succulent collectors.
When the jute twine has come to an end, you have an adorable wellington boots decoration.
Also available in the following designs: yellow stripes with roses, green with ferns, stripy with tulips, and yellow with peonies.
- Printed in full colour on both sides. Small Talking of Plants text on one side. This design is taken from an original illustration by Hannah Weeks.
- Made from sustainably sourced, 6mm Birch plywood* which is laser-cut.
- Includes x10 meters of saffron-yellow, biodegradable Nutscene® jute twine - manufactured in Scotland. Loop the end through the hole at the top of the wellies to secure it in between use.
- Size: approx. 10cm x 15cm.
- Threaded hanging cord: 2mm, natural-coloured cotton twine. Supplied untied at one end for you to knot at a length of your choosing
- Replace the string to continue using it to hold twine.
*Wood is a natural material, so the colours and grain may vary slightly from the picture and from piece to piece.
Packaged wrapped in recycled, tissue paper, sealed with a sticker.
Posted inside a cardboard postal box.
All the packaging can be recycled after use.