Fern Wellies - Garden Twine Holder
Put on your wellington boots and let's have some fern!
This cheerful, wooden decoration contains ten metres of jute twine, perfect for tying in plants and for general use in your garden. What's more, after the string has been used up, the wellies become a charming hanging ornament. Hang it in your home for a cute addition to your decor, or enjoy it outside in your potting shed.
You will be the envy of all your gardening friends.
Also available in the following designs: yellow stripes with roses, lilac with succulents, stripy with tulips, and yellow with peonies.
- Printed in full colour on both sides. Small Talking of Plants text on one side. This design is taken from an original illustration by Hannah Weeks.
- Made from sustainably sourced, 6mm Birch plywood* which is laser-cut.
- Includes x10 meters of cornflower-blue, biodegradable Nutscene® jute twine - manufactured in Scotland. Loop the end through the hole at the top of the wellies to secure it in between use.
- Size: approx. 10cm x 15cm.
- Threaded hanging cord: 2mm, natural-coloured cotton twine. Supplied untied at one end for you to knot at a length of your choosing
- Replace the string to continue using it to hold twine.
*Wood is a natural material, so the colours and grain may vary slightly from the picture and from piece to piece.
Packaged wrapped in recycled, tissue paper, sealed with a sticker.
Posted inside a cardboard postal box.
All the packaging can be recycled after use.